flowerinbrain tagged me in a post almost three weeks ago, and I just installed xkit on my laptop and found it. Mahalo for the questions and sorry for the delay!
1) What is your favorite tv show and how often do you watch it?
I love Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, and Grey’s Anatomy. Or at least I did, back when I bothered with tv. I only watch it now when I hang out at my daughter’s apartment.
2) If you could ride the ferris wheel with your favorite celebrity, who would you choose?
Not to overthink the question, but what is the significance of the ferris wheel? I will have them for a few minutes alone? That’s not enough time for anything meaningful. Is this obvious to everyone but me?
Umm, John Cusack.
3) Which is your favorite season? What is your favorite thing about it? Could you ever see yourself living in a place where that season doesn’t exist?
I love autumn, with football weather, and sweaters and fuzzy boots, leaves turning color, cold apple cider, pumpkin patches, school starting, the whole experience. Fortunately, even on Maui and in California, I could visit towns where autumn did exist. It’s not quite the same, but it still works.
4) If you were independently wealthy and didn’t have to work, would you prefer to spend your days at the library or the movie theater?
Again, seriously overthinking the question here, but if I were wealthy and didn’t have to work, why would those be my two choices? I’d be outside, traveling the world. But if I’m picking between books and movies - books.
5) Who in your life do you think has made the biggest impact on you and the way you live your life? Do you consider what that person may think of you before you make decisions?
Well, since I was married to him for 26 years, I would be lying if I didn’t say my Ex. And I am learning how to think for myself once again, and it sure isn’t easy.
6) Are you superstitious about anything?
7) If space exploration was in your budget, would you go?
If my budget included a transporter to my destination of choice, absolutely. But if I had to spend time getting there on a spaceship, I think I’d lose my mind. It would have to be a really big one, with thousands of people and everyone having a job, like in Star Trek.
8) If money wasn’t an issue and you could spend a lot of time volunteering, where would you choose to do it?
If I could find a travel organization that allowed me to travel the world with them, I’d do that.
9) How do you rate the Die Hard movies from best to worst?
DIe Hard, Live Free or Die Hard, Die Hard 2, Die Hard with a Vengeance, A Good Day to Die Hard